Indigo is pleased to offer 50% off public workshops, for all NHS staff!
We think our NHS is something to be proud of. We think it’s important to show our continued support for this outstanding organisation and its people. It costs money to run and funding is tough.
So, to help our NHS clients we are offering a 50% reduction on all public workshop costs.
Take advantage of this offer and get some leading-edge training. Whether you want to improve yours or your teams’ communication skills, streamline thinking or be better at project management, we have a workshop for you.
Here is a brief outline of our workshops but you can view the full calendar of workshops online.
Call us on 020 8334 7140 or request a callback to get your discount code.
BE BETTER AT COMMUNICATING:
- Think on Your Feet® – Respond confidently and concisely in all formal, informal and ad-hoc situations. Get your message across the first time, every time, even when caught on-the-spot.
- Writing Dynamics™ – Reports, emails and other business communications; written clearly, concisely, persuasively and fast – like an expert.
STREAMLINE PROBLEM-SOLVING AND INNOVATION:
- Edward de Bono’s Lateral Thinking™ – Practical skills to challenge current thinking, solve problems and generate new ideas.
- Edward de Bono’s Course in Creativity™ – Combining Six Thinking Hats® and Lateral Thinking® to help you generate more ideas, collaborate more effectively, solve problems and save time!
IMPROVE COLLABORATION SKILLS:
- Edward de Bono’s Six Thinking Hats® – Edward de Bono’s internationally renowned idea evaluation and meeting management tool that actively shortens meeting times, reduces conflict and encourages cooperation at all levels.
- Edward de Bono’s Focus on Facilitation™ – Deal with the toughest challenges, facilitate successful team interactions and gain consensus to achieve breakthrough results. Prior attendance on Edward de Bono’s Six Thinking Hats® is required.
DELIVER PROJECTS ON TIME AND ON BUDGET:
- Project Management Survival Guide™ – The complete project management workshop that helps everyone involved in projects to be more planned, more organised and reduce risk.
- Simulations: Managing Stakeholders™ – Proactively develop longer-lasting relationships and manage stakeholders positively, effectively and efficiently.
With 18 years’ experience of partnering with public and private sector organisations across the globe, we are proud to help the NHS make the most of their people.
Interested in booking a workshop? Contact us on 020 8334 7140 for your discount code or request a call back.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The fee reduction will be 50% off the standard full fee of the workshop. Discount subject to workshop availability and valid until 31 December 2019. Full terms and conditions apply.
- Discount only available for Indigo public workshops, with the exception of trainer accreditation/re-accreditation programmes.
- Qualifying delegates must be permanent employees of the United Kingdom’s National Health Service at the time of workshop registration.
- To book you must complete an online booking form, stating the valid discount code. To receive your discount code you must call 020 8334 7140 or request a callback from Indigo. Retrospective discounts cannot be applied.
- This offer is not binding and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or services Indigo Business Services Ltd may promote.
- Indigo Business Services Ltd reserves the right to revoke at any time.