Welcome to our Autumn Indigo Update. There’s been a lot going on behind the scenes here at Indigo. We’ve been listening to your feedback, and over the next few months we’ll be bringing you some more exciting launches and offers – fulfilling our mission to help make companies better. So watch this space!
In this update:
- 2016 UK open public workshop dates.
- Three ways to maximise your training budget – and spend less!
- The ‘risk-free real-life’ learning experience – Indigo Simulations™
- Innovation and problem solving from Edward de Bono.
- Our most popular workshops.
2016 UK open public workshop dates.
We are excited to announce that we’ve just launched our 2016 UK open public workshop dates. We are not just London centric, we’ll be bringing our most popular workshops to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester and Birmingham – all available to book at www.indigobusiness.co.uk/calendar.
Don’t forget we also run in-house courses, with options for tailoring content, throughout the world – at your choice of date and location. Contact us to enquire.
Maximise your training budget – and spend less!
We are have now launched our early booking scheme which is now live at www.indigobusiness.co.uk/calendar. You’ll get 5% discount by booking 61 days or more from any of our UK open public workshops. Terms and conditions apply.
Charity discount – if you are a registered UK charity you can gain 15% discount off any of our UK open public workshops – take a look at http://www.indigobusiness.co.uk/charity for more information and terms and conditions.
Up to 50% off with in-house workshops – When you have six or more delegates, In-house workshops typically result in a 50% saving per delegate when compared to our open workshops. You can also save on travel and hotel costs if delivered at your premises. Contact us to enquire.
Simulations – immersive ‘virtual’ gaming with face-to-face tuition to create a ‘real-life’ learning experience.
Wouldn’t it be sensible to have some form of ‘driving lesson’ for anyone, not just project management team members, who are managing a project of any size? Indigo Simulations™ is our suite of project and programme focused management simulations that allow you, your team and even your whole organisation to practice your project management skills in a safe, web-based facilitated workshop.
It’s a business game version of reality, attendees practice in safety, and hone their skills in a realistic (but not real) environment. Mistakes here don’t cost your organisation anything or harm personal or business reputations. Find out more or request a demonstration…
Edward de Bono’s Course in Creativity™.
Brought to you by popular demand, this workshop combines two time-tested, results driven methodologies created by Dr Edward de Bono, the Six Thinking Hats® and Lateral Thinking™. As a result of learning the tools in these systems, you will enhance your communication skills; generate more creative ideas; effectively problem solve; noticeably reduce conflict; and improve team results. Book now for a special price of £1250+VAT, and get further 5% off by booking early with our early booking scheme. Find out more and book at www.indigobusiness.co.uk/cicr.
Our most popular workshops.
Communication skills – effective communication is key to today’s leading businesses. Our workshops are delivered worldwide to help individuals and teams easily communicate, whether written or verbal, in a memorable and impactful way:
- Think on Your Feet® – refine verbal communication and be able to Think on Your Feet when put on-the-spot – speak with clarity, brevity and impact. More…
- Writing Dynamics™ – developed for business professionals who need to write clearly, concisely, persuasively and fast; from customer communications to business reports. More…
- The Skilled Presenter™ – present with structure, confidence and impact! Take your presentation skills to the next level. More…
Creativity skills – we’re the European Distributor for De Bono Thinking Systems, our workshops guarantee a fully licenced trainer to help your organisation kick start its innovation, creative thinking and problem solving:
- de Bono’s Six Thinking Hats® – improve and maximise group discussion and individual thinking with this world renowned thinking technique. More…
- de Bono’s Lateral Thinking™ – challenge current thinking to solve problems and generate new ideas. More…
- de Bono’s Course in Creativity™ – the complete creative thinking programme that combines Six Thinking Hats® and Lateral Thinking™. Now you can enhance communication, generate creative ideas, reduce conflict and improve team results. More…
Project and stakeholder management skills – projects, large or small, drive business. Stakeholders are all around us, no matter what business, sector or job. No matter what we do, we need to be effective in the management of our projects and the stakeholders that can have a positive or negative affect on us.
- Project Management Survival Guide™ – a proven methodology and practical toolkit underpin this workshop, suitable for anyone who manages projects as a part of their daily workload – not just ‘project managers’. More…
- Managing Stakeholders Simulation™ – for managers of all levels who have to forge an agreement between disparate stakeholders (inside and outside the business) in order to get things done. More…
Facilitation skills – transform the way you hold big or small meetings, and do business, by learning the skills required to shape and guide the processes required to ensure goals are met, and ensuring group consensus is reached.