We are thrilled to announce the next series of our hugely popular FREE, introductory webinars. These hour long, online, interactive events let you ‘try before you buy’ – giving you an overview of our most popular workshops from the comfort of your desk.
Simply choose the preferred webinar from the list below, register online for free, and we will send you all the instructions and details for tacking part! Easy!
- Dr Edward de Bono’s Six Thinking Hats®: When was the last time you had a meeting that was too SHORT! This internationally recognised management tool dramatically reduces meeting times by encouraging clearer, more effective thinking and idea development.
- Wednesday 11th September at 2pm – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The Managing Stakeholders™ Simulation (Business gaming): Projects are not just about completing spreadsheets and charts. You need to get buy-in and approval from a wide range of interested parties with often different and conflicting interests. This online simulation helps you ‘learn by doing’ – in a risk free, virtual environment.
- Wednesday 14th August at 2pm – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Think On Your Feet® – It’s not what you say, but the way that you say it!: World renowned techniques to help you handle tough questions with clarity, brevity and impact.
- Thursday 6th June at 2pm – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Surviving Projects – The Project Management Survival Guide™: Provides practical step-by–step advice for anyone setting up, managing or contributing to a project.
- Thursday 18th April at 2pm – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
To discuss any of these workshops in person, or to arrange a time for me to meet with you to discuss these, simply drop me a line on +44 (0)20 7924 8760 or email me CraigC@indigobusiness.co.uk