We are thrilled to be sponsoring a prize for the upcoming Future of Work event at the British Library Conference Centre on the 30th November 2009. The event will include talks from Richard Donkin, Tom Lloyd, Adrian Furnham, Elizabeth Kelan and our very own Robin Ryde discussing his Thought Leadership™ programme and how it impacts on the future of leadership.
The twighlight event runs as follows:
– 6pm – The Future of Work event begins
– 6.10pm – 6.20pm – Welcome from the British Library
– 6.20pm- 6.30pm – Introduction to the event by Adrian Furnham, a leading consultant, psychologist and management expert
– 6.30pm – 7pm – Richard Donkin addresses the themes of The Future of Work:
– What changes are going on in the workplace
– What is the future of tomorrow’s workplace
– Practical tools for effecting positive change in your own workplace
– 7pm-7.30pm – What IS the Future of Work? A panel debate involving some of the most influential speakers and writers on business leadership in the UK INCLUDING Q&A from the audience
– 7.30pm- 8.45pm – Your chance to meet the speakers and purchase your own signed copy of the books. Refreshments served.
– 8.45pm – CLOSE
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT
Simply email: email@example.com or phone: 01256 302866, quoting reference code: FUTURE09. All payments must be made upon booking and all bookings must be made by 5pm on 26th November 2009.
SPACES ARE LIMITED SO BOOK NOW TO GUARANTEE YOUR PLACE!